Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow time really does fly. 2010! Seems like just a year ago Tim and I were getting married, Tessa was born, Tyce was born etc. Tim and I have been married almost NINE years now! Tessa is now 7 and our baby, Tyce, is now 2 and will be 3 in just four short months.

I hate new years resolutions. They have never worked out for me so this year I'm going to call it a GOAL instead. My goal this year is to keep my family and friends updated more on what is going on in our life. We see some of our family alot and others, well not so much. So by starting this blog, Im hoping to create a way for them to not feel "left out".

Alot has happened in the last few weeks so here are a few of my favorite recent pictures. Enjoy!


Tess and Tyce with Santa's cookies and Milk


When the weather got so bad in Wichita Falls, we decided to just wait a couple days before leaving. We had Christmas together, just the four of us. This was the first time using the timer on our camera. Tim looks a little weird but only because he just slid into the picture.


Tessa being silly


Playing in the snow at Grandma Judy and Papas


More playing in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment